Wednesday, July 16, 2008

IS THERE A HAM EQUIVALENT OF VEAL?:

I am overjoyed this evening to be once again joined by my wonderful lad, Liam, for the first hour of the show. What, you thought I suddenly acquired an affinity for Fall Out Boy? Oh you kid...

WOW & FLUTTER, EPISODE #000067 (JULY 16, 2008):

1. "Garoux des Larmes" - Throwing Muses
2. "How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'" - the Fall
3. "Soul on Fire" - Spiritualized
4. "24 Hour Party People" - Happy Mondays
5. "Grand Theft Autumn" - Fall Out Boy
6. "Strange Days" - the Doors
7. "Spider Pig" - Hans Zimmer
8. "Spiderman" - They Might Be Giants
9. "Batman Theme" - the Jam
10. "Iron Man" - Black Sabbath
11. "Perfect Scrambled Eggs" - Negativland
12. "Mickey's Monkey" - Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
13. "I Bet You They Won't Play This Song On The Radio" - Monty Python
14. "I Think I Smell a Rat" - the White Stripes
15. "Monkey in a Sack" - Lil Buck and The Top Cats
16. "Everyone's Gone to the Movies" - Steely Dan
17. "Fortune" - Felt
18. "My Lighthouse" - Pulp
19. "You're My Drug" - the Dukes of Stratosphear
20. "No Peace for the Wicked (Peel Session)" - The Only Ones
21. "In the Echo Chamber" - Hoodoo Gurus
22. "Colorado" - National Lampoon (Chevy Chase et al)
23. "Richie Havens" - National Lampoon (Christopher Guest)
24. "Oh No" - the Mothers of Invention
25. "Dust Pan" - Camper Van Beethoven
26. "House With 100 Rooms" - the Chills
27. "Harry" - Bauhaus
28. "Down in the Valley" - Otis Redding
29. "It Ain't Gonna Be That Way" - Charlie Rich
30. "Mannequin" - Wire
31. "A Simple Way to Go Faster Than Light That Does Not Work" - Tortoise
32. "The Drum" - Slapp Happy
33. "Eight Wheels" - Tiger Trap
34. "Colors" - Angst
35. "Liam" - Colin Reid

No comments: